Users of MRX Solutions are now able to make and track insurance claims directly within our software, for all Telus eClaims-enabled insurers.
- Automatically splits the patient and insurer portion based on the insurer’s explanation of benefits response
- Auto-fills your patient claim information for submissions
- Stores the complete history of your eClaims transactions and explanations of benefits, patients profiles and insurance information
- Reporting tools to view volume of monthly paid, pending, and rejected claims.
Benefits of eClaims:
- Reduces your patients out-of-pocket costs
- Eliminates the hassle of claim submission for your patients
- Reduces your credit card fees as patients only pay their deductible
- Under 150 claim submissions per month via the OfficeMaster integration are free
- After that we’ll follow a tiered price structure where you pay based on the volume of claim submissions you do per month as a clinic.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
We’ve successfully completed a trial phase of the eClaims integration with a few clients and are now ready to release it to all the remaining clients.
Please refer to the steps below to get yourselves setup:
- If you are not currently registered with TELUS Health and you want to bill eClaims through our software please follow the link to register first: https://www.telushealth.co/eclaims/
Please note that registration process could take up to 3 weeks to be processed. After registration is approved, please complete the next step below as well.
- If you are already registered with TELUS Health and want to get started on submitting eClaims through our software:
– please email TELUS Health Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the “Provider Spreadsheet for Software Vendor”. This spreadsheet contains all identifiers necessary to submit claims through our software.
– also clearly state which clinic you are contacting them from.
Please note that the reception of this spreadsheet can take up to 2 business days. After this delay, a follow-up can be done via phone at 1-866-240-7492.
- Once we have all the proper documentation from you, we’ll schedule a time to update your OfficeMaster, customize everything and train staff on the submission process.