Customer Happiness/Support Rep
What does a Customer Happiness/Support Rep do?
A customer support rep will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best support reps are genuinely excited to help clients. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer support reps can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Client feedback is valued, and these support reps gather that information. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer support reps. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve client complaints/problems.
The goal is to ensure quality support; respond efficiently to client inquiries and maintain high client satisfaction.
Who we are…
We are a Chiropractic software company built by a team of individuals who are dedicated to our role in ensuring quality service, new and improved features and developing to improve the efficiency of Chiropractic clinics in the wellness community. We pride ourselves in the level of support we provide our clients which makes their clinic processes and procedures more streamlined.
• Manage daily incoming calls and emails
• Train new clients on all 4 software systems including extra components like direct Teleplan billing (MSP, ICBC, WCB) and extended health direct billing (Telus Health eClaims)
• Customize all 4 software systems per client needs
• Maintain documentation of how to’s and new features of the software
• Create newsletters through ConstantContact for existing clients on relevant topics, new features
• Keep social media marketing up to date (ie. Facebook, website)
• Assist on demos and remote meetings to answer any questions and help meet the needs of the client
• Research and learn new tools and tips to provide to clients for efficiency
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with client accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handle client inquiries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Take the extra mile to engage clients
• Proven customer support experience or Chiropractic clinical experience
• Strong phone communication skills and active listening
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Native English speaker
• Some technical skills
• Post Secondary Education
• Experience in a Chiropractic clinic setting preferred (or any clinic setting)
• Familiarity with clinic software systems and practices
• Experience with insurance claim submission
To apply please email us your resume and cover letter, do not call.