We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java web-based tools. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
Who we are…
MRX Solutions is a pioneer in the chiropractic software industry, founded in 2001, in Vancouver. We value creative problem solving, open communication and a flat hierarchy.
We’re looking for a result driven software developer with a passion for coding and troubleshooting. If you see yourself working for an established software company with a start-up culture, you might be looking at your dream job.
• Translate software storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Proficient in CSS
• Clear and concise design of functionality and components; make the best design and implementation decisions to ensure quality and efficiency
• Act as Tier 2 support for customer related issues
• Assist with client issues and bug escalations in a timely fashion
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Solid knowledge of XML technologies: XPath, XQuery
• Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as ZK and React
• Proficient in Linux and OS X
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, RESTful
• A knack for writing clean, readable Java code
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Solid communication skills
If you enjoy being a part in software development, improving the process and you thrive in an agile environment, this could be the role for you.
Please send a cover letter with resume to email@example.com