- Would you like to increase revenue and improve patient satisfaction?
- Would you like to make it easy to effectively run your practice?
- Would you like to provide personal reminders for all booked appointments in seconds?
OfficeMaster is a premium billing and patient management software program that provides quick, easy, and effective business tools for today’s practitioner. OfficeMaster seamlessly automates and supports the administrative, billing and business processes of your practice in a manner that enhances efficiency and supports growth.
With minimal capital expense and proactive customer services, OfficeMaster significantly improves your productivity and usable patient information.
With the intuitive graphic user interface design, only authorized users can record, track and view all financial and business aspects of their practice. As a practitioner, you or your assistant can track outstanding balances, submit electronic claims, verify patient coverage eligibility, track patient visits, communicate electronically with patients if so desired, and even analyze the productivity of the practice through comprehensive reports.
MRX’s ChartMaster is an easy-to-use electronic charting application. Using the highest security standards, it allows you to quickly and easily document the patient’s treatments electronically, utilizing professionally designated SOAP note formats, as well as a multitude of standardized tests. ChartMaster seamlessly integrates into administrative, scheduling and business processes of your practice.
Successful practices are built on positive practitioner – patient relationships. Providing the best possible support for all patients, while ensuring that your clinic is clearly the first choice for new patients is imperative. In response to the growing demand for individualized treatment and accessibility, MRX Solutions has created BookMeIn.
InventoryMaster is the solution for headaches associated with substantial inventories, fluctuating prices and expiry dates. Use InventoryMaster effectively to maximize your profit when offering healthy lifestyle products to your patients.
- Go to the SCHEDULER screen
- Search for specific patient
- Find the patient and double click on their name; Their name will pop up just above the “search” under “ book an appointment” – you will then want to book a time, date, room (if you are double booking you then want to put the patient in a different room). If it is a new patient, ROF or Orthotic appointment, you’ll want to click the little box next to which ever you want to choose. Keep in mind that you do not have to click on any of those if it is a regular patient as this will be your default appointment type.
- Click CONFIRM
- From the Scheduler page on the room view, select the patient entry that you want to undo.
- Right click their name to bring up a drop-down menu of options; one of these options will be undo. Click on undo.
- A pop-up window will open asking you for a user name and password to complete this function. Use the same username and password that you used to log on to OfficeMaster™.
- Once you have typed in the correct entry, the transaction should be undone. If the transaction has been successfully undone, OfficeMaster™ will confirm this with a second pop-up window.
- Right-click on the appointment you wish to reschedule.
- From the drop-down list of options, select “CUT”.
- Then select the new desired time of their appointment in the scheduler. Right-click on that empty space and from the drop-down list of options, select “PASTE”.
- A pop-up window will ask whether you would like to reschedule this patient from the original time to the new time. Click on “YES” and the transaction will be complete. OfficeMaster™ will record this action for future reference.
- Double-click on the patient’s name from the room view scheduler; this will bring up their billing screen.
- In the upper section of this page where the date is you can change that to the date and time that they rescheduled for; you can also change the practitioner they are scheduled with if needed.
- When that is done you will go the bottom of the screen and hit “RESCHEDULE”.
“I have had the privilege of using MRX Solutions’ Chartmaster software since its early beta-testing stages. Over the years, I have been constantly impressed both by the constant improvements you and your MRX team have made to the program, and more importantly by your willingness to adapt and customize the software for my use. I currently work in a clinic with 2 practitioners that have very different charting styles. The flexibility of the Chartmaster program has enabled both of us to chart quickly and easily in a way that suits our individual preferences and styles. Details
“I saw MRX solutions demonstrated many years ago at my first AGM and was quite impressed, but at the time wasn’t ready for new software. This past year at the AGM, I decided to take the steps necessary to bring MRX into my office, and now I wish I hadn’t waited so long. Both OfficeMaster and ChartMaster are extremely easy to learn and use, and have greatly streamlined the processes within our office. The ability to adapt the program to your needs makes it great for our profession. “ Details
” We have been operating MRX’s Chartmaster and Officemaster for a year now. I have operated 4 different softwares and I find MRX’s software hands down the best. My two favourite things about MRX are the customization of their platform and the first class customer service.” Details
“What MRX has designed is a much more charting program than what I had experience with but still very simple to use. You will have the option to type in your text or use a pre-programmed descriptor, pharse, orthopedic test or diagnosis, etc. Clicking on the spine for areas adjusted is time-efficient and no matter what your technique it can be added. If you use several techniques, you will have that list available to you. “ Details